jay . account

Erm.. Actually the main purpose of writing this post is cause of.....
JAY!!! <3
                     

superrrr duperrrrrr cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Loveeee it so much!!!! haha. so need to put it in my blog. =D


Erm... And I really worry about my account result. Don't know why. Suddenly the feeling of worry came back again! =(  Damn scare, damn worry. =(
Everyone said it had passed ad. Worry also no use liao. I know. Really know. But, it's a complicated feeling. And I know it's really very very important for me. It's not a monthly test, UPSR or PMR, it's SPM! The most important test in one's life. And the result will be with me FOREVER! So how can i feel like nothing happened, don't ever bother about the outcome?! I had put lotz of effort in this subject, did the most exercises as I can compare to other subjects, how can i treat nothing had happened and just let it go as i really not sure and don't know how to do most of the questions except question 1? I really care lotz! Haiz. It's the result of didn't learn pelarasan well as I know my pelarasan super not good. Can blame who? My own retribution. =.=
Anyway, still really very sad and disappointed. =(
I never have such feeling in such big exam. T.T
Haizzzz.... But the fact is, it's over ad, what use to say about all these things again? But I wanna to say again, I really hope can get not bad result. Plz don't be something lower than B! Really please!!
I think the only thing can do now is just pray super hard! Hope i can get at least B. If not, I really don't know how. T.T
PRAY HARD PRAY HARD!
Hope can get A-, if cannot, at least a B ok? plz... I really need it badly! =(
PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Comments