SPM result and 1st time driving!

SSI SPM 2010 STRAIGHT A STUDENTS!

HAH! Yesterday SPM result FINALLY coming out! Waiting for soooo long already! My heart was pounding so fast after I heard Bernice's name! Finally, thanks a lotz for calling out my name! I can't imagine if the person didn't call out my name. I know I surely won't cry, maybe really will be very disappointed. Especially when you saw most of your friends got straight A. Sad. But luckily the result didn't disappoint me. My hand was trembling til I can't even write my name properly! =P
Erm. Quite ok i think. Satisfied with it! But, human is always being so greedy, always hope for the better one! Hope to get 1 more A+, then I think it'll be easier for me to apply JPA. But I really don't like to be interviewed even I hope to get it so much! If can get straight A+ then it'll be totally PERFECT! Greedy! haha. XD
Satisfied with my BC result, even thought before that I hope it'll be an A+ after received my pre-test result. So greedy. =P And it really proved that bio is my 死穴? BI, should be gladful cause i didn't get too bad right? Just not that perfect. But I know my BI not really good, so jiamin, you should be gladful! You try your best and this result not too bad! You deserved it! Anyway, overrall, I should be grateful and satisfied with my result! You try your best already! No regrets! Don't be greedy girl! At least my account A+, pray sooo hard for it! Never expect that it'll be an A+! Really thanks God sooooo much! Thanks thanks THANKS!haha. XD
Thanks everybody so much! Teachers, friends and especially parents! Touching lotz! =D


Erm... Today went for service class and amali. 1 day, RM450 gone! D:
Not really good. Kelam-kabut. Manual car is really HARD to drive. Got so many things need to remember and control! Confusing man! Keep pusing and pusing and pusing til my kepala pun pening. =.=
1st, learn to start engine, driving, u-turn, stop, then drive again, then stop again.... Just keep repeating this. But I always forget this and that. My teacher seems like got little unhappy with me when I kept asking him to repeat all the steps. Sorry lah, I also hope that I can remember all the things very well, U-turn, driving, everything PERFECT mah. But sorry teacher, I can't be perfect! =P
Steering can't control very well. Turn the steering too many rounds. Pusing balik terlalu lambat. Tekan terlalu banyak minyak. Hey! But i swear i really tekan siiiikiiiiitt saja! Just don't know why so fast. Haha. XD
U-turn tak stable lagi, sometimes the car can be in the straight position, sometimes can't. U-turn terlalu cepat, nak tekan brek sikit! Aiyo, saya ada tekan tapi masih laju mah, tak berani tekan banyak, nanti tekan banyak, mati enjin pulak?! Haiyo, memang susah nak pandu kereta manual lah.D:
Parking. Keep forgot the steps. Haiz. I really tried hard to remember it, but just keep forget.
So conclusion for today: Manual car is really hard to drive! so leceh! got so many pedals need to step on, and so many things need to remember and control!
Hope that I'll become a pro driver after more practice! Ha! Jiayou! You can do it d! Best luck and kampateh! =D


 

Comments