chinese new year eve

The chinese new year is coming soon! It's tomorrow! But when I grow older, I don't really looking forward for chinese new year. Sien. LOL. Maybe come back batu pahat is one of the reason. LOL.

This year, same problem again. Why must some people talk to their family in such a sarcastic tone?! I just don't understand. Teasing your own family made you happier?! Not everybody will take it as a joke, cause I think you really mean it. Especially they are all your close family. 

'You're getting fatter hor? Just went KL for few months then become fatter so much?! I thought last time you all said no matter how much you eat you won't become fatter also?! So it's your mummy's problem in taking care of your diet?!' 

Repeating the same sentence for not only one time, but THREE TIMES. If you said one time only, I still can accept it, because I admit, it's truth. But why must you keep repeating like scare nobody know it and you won't get bored of it? Everything turned to be so sarcastic. I was really fed up. Lacking of creativity. Don't you think that it's really sarcastic and not funny at all. Maybe you'll feel that it's really funny, but I want to tell you, it's really NOT FUNNY AT ALL. IT SOUNDS SO SARCASTIC. Not really for me, I think you're blaming my mummy at the same time. My mummy don't have any fault also kena blame?! It makes me really fed up. You can humiliate me but can't do the same thing to my mummy. I really can't tahan. I kept quiet doesn't mean that I have nothing to say, just choose don't want to say. Even if I fight back so what?! They surely will take out their strongest weapon-辈分 to attack you back and make you speechless. NO MANNER-the shortest, last, strongest for them, but weakest in my eyes words to win the fight. So why should I fight for when you know what'll be the result?! NO MANNER-will be the final answer.

Frankly speaking, I only don't like the way you speak, cause it always sound so sarcastic, and you don't really realise it. Sometimes, it hurts. However, undeniable, you are really treat me well. I must be thankful to you also. Sincerely. Thank you. Maybe it's just the way you talk. So, forgive and forget everything before a new year is coming in order to have a happy year! ;D 

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE! ;D

Comments