promise

I promise, I'll try my best to keep it. I hope it won't be a broken promise, for you, as well as for myself.
I hope to be a trustworthy person. I don't hope to repeat my mistake again, which really made me regret lotz. I really learnt from my mistake. Sorry, can't tell you. So yours, is safe to keep with me also. Don't worry. :)

'You are a good friend of mine.'
This statement is really funny! Don't trust me so much, you might regret. XP

Haha. Honestly, yesterday's conversation really made me laugh a lot. haha. XD
I can't really sure all those words are true anot, but at least now, I consider as true, I mean what you told me yesterday. Btw, really thanks for trusting me. I like the feeling of being trusted by others. So I'll try my best not to disappointing you. :)
I think I'll say all those words maybe cause I'm sympathy toward you? Don't know. Anything. But I really consider you as my friend. Trying be sincere. :)

Sometimes, your words made me feel... Seems like.... There's something more than that? Or trying to tell me something more than what you said? Erm... don't think too much, carmen ong, just watch out your words! Everything will be alright! ;D

Comments