happy valentine's day

Happy valentine's day to my dearest laogong, yehan and besties, bernice and shu xian! <3 love and miss you all as always! <3 ;D
I seriously miss the time we gave valentine gift to each other. Even though we don't have any lover, but we have each other! Appreciate the friendship between us. :)

Tomorrow and thursay will have 3 tests, don't feel I'm really well-prepared for the coming test, especially business mid term, cause I really don't have any idea about what questions she will come out for essay and business is really quite, boring. I rather study malaysian studies, which has story. But now I don't really have mood to study anymore. Hope everything can past asap. Going to help jiawen to celebrate her birthday soon, gonna start to plan everything. Nvm, just 1 more round.

I really hope can go back JB asap. Feel like if such condition is persisting, I'll be undernourishment. LOL. Totally don't know what to eat for dinner and lunch now. Don't feel like to eat low quality meat here. Start to skip breakfast now. I know it's a bad quality of lifestyle but I just feel lazy. Nothing makes me have appetite except mum's home-cooked food. So sien to eat fusion and hexi everyday. ==

I hope to know something but I have no source. D:

Comments