words for YOU

Update so frequently, cause this few days are too free. Wanna watch drama, but wang su totally mei li. =.= Midterm is coming soon, but I still don't have mood to study. #Foreverlazy lah me. Sometimes really hate myself for being so lazy, before that I promised myself need to be more hardworking this sem, but in the end, I'm still the same. Haiz. Anything lah, happy is more important. =P

Yesterday saw 1 link analyze about the characteristic of person according to their birthday, here's is mine:

日子︰8月10日 
巧克力︰甘苦与共(Milk Praline with Coffee Flavour) 
成份︰杏仁奶包榛子蓉咖啡 
特性︰刚强独立 
生日占卜︰你很重视自己的形象,说话细语轻声,温柔可人。值得注意的是说话细声并不表示你是个可欺的人,事实上说话的内容一点也不能轻视。然而你是一个高度独立的人,善於抚慰别人的情绪,和你交往的人大都感到轻鬆愉快,但若要讨你便宜的话,那比登天更难。 
巧克力蜜语︰欢笑的背后总隐藏著杀机,令人措手不及。

Actually I think it's quite accurate for my case. Hee. XD But I'm not gentle at all. 说话细声并不表示你是个可欺的人。I like this sentence. :P 欢笑的背后总隐藏著杀机,令人措手不及。I think it's my another face. Haha. So overall, I like this description. Not too weak, not too evil, and the description for my another face is quite accurate also, everything just nice. So be careful, I can be a killer! :P

If you are important for me, I will never feel that it's a burden to listen to your problems. I hope to know everything about your life, including your happiness and sadness, since I'm physically away from you now. And I'm glad to know that too, cause that means I have your trust, can be the one who you think is reliable, which I think it's quite important in making a friendship last longer. For sure, I also hope you can be happy always, can help you or cheer you up whenever you are feeling down since I can't stay at your side now and give you a hug. I only scare that I can't help you much, can't help you to chase away the sadness in you. It makes me feel guilty for being such a failure best friend. :( I'll be glad that I'm the first person appears in your mind whenever you need somebody, that means I'm important for you, and for sure, you're important for me too. :) You know who you are. :P So never be so ke qi with me every time ok? Or else how can we be the best couple?! Laopo helps laogong is tian jing di yi! Haha. XD Don't worry you'll be alone, I'll be yours FOREVER! So it's your right to find me everytime! Make good use of it! I'll always be here waiting for you always! :P Love and miss you always. <3

After lunch, I really must start to study liao. No more excuses. Jiayou wang jiamin! ;D

Comments