Brand New Life - UCSI

23.05.2011
One of the most important day in my life. My first day in UCSI.
UCSI. Not as big as I imagine before.
The most tiring things is WALKING!
Arghhhh!!!! Need to walk a lots! Long distance somemore. Really tiring. Sienz. =.=
Even though staying near the school, but quite a far distance to school also. For me lah. =.=
Yesterday morning still thought that we had to attend the bio lab lesson. Woke up early in the morning, and went to school to find lab D&E. Walking from block A to C, went to every floor in block C, still can't find the lab D&E. In the end, a person said you all need to attend the lecturer class 1st before the lab and tutorial class. Ishhhhh!!! They should told us earlier. Wasting our time to sleep, and the most important things is - walk until super tired! =.=
Attended our 1st moral lesson. Sienz loh. Cause don't have the note, feel like very sesat and tersisih. =.= 
And need to do assignment already. 1st day only leh. How can you all treat us like this??!! Luckily, it's a group assignment. But, need to do presentation! Yucks!!! I HATE presentation! And the marks will be included in our final year exam. =(
I can really feel a lots of STRESS here. =(
Stress, stress, STRESS!
Hope it's a good stress that motivate me to become better, not become kisiau! =(


Accommodation part


Hostel - Angkasa Condo. Never think that :" Wow, condo leh, should be luxury and super comfortable!"
NEVER!
I think it's just like my apartment, but my apartment is better than this condo loh. lol. =.=
But consider quite okay liao bah. Should be grateful. Just got lots of foreigners who have different colour from us. Just...Be careful.
But waiting for lift is the most tiring job.=.=
Stay in single room. =)
Luckily, all my house mates are quite friendly and okay. All are very hardworking also. ( not included me lah XD)
Hope they'll motivate me to become hardworking also! Good influence. ;D

Conclusion, hope I'll be fine here, won't have homesick ( it's really suffering!) and have an awesome collge life. Jiayou!! =D

Comments