JPA

Erm... JPA result was out on last friday. But that time I was busy to chat with others after the result was out, so quite lazy to update here. ==
Really thanks so much, i was given a scholarship. I think I'm glad? Don't know, it's complicated. But I think so. It helps me to fulfil my dream, no need to worry anymore. So, I should be glad and be thankful! Really thanks very much! =D
Going kl on this friday. Oh, I get UCSI. Pharmacy course. This saturday register, after that will start my brand new college life.
Luckily, I know somebody who get the same course and college as me. At least I have friends already, better than alone right? Should be glad! Eleen, dylan, dai sheng, chei ming and vivian. Quite many right? So I keep telling myself no need to worry so much. Everything will be alright, everything will be alright!
Will never forget Pra U 1 Science 3! Short but sweet. All the best everyone! Get the best result for STPM and have a bright future later! Will miss you all. Hope that you all won't forget I was one of the members of Pra U 1 Science 3 before! Even thought it was just few days. Hopefully. =(
Still haven't pack, no idea on what should I bring there? o.O
Anyway, still need to pack! It's time for me to pack! No time already!
Hope that I'll have a better, happier and awesome college life there. Sincerely hope so! Work hard, pray hard! Now, it's time for me learn to be more independent. Be brave! You can do it! Jiayou! Best luck. =D

Comments

Kamendong said…
Life's good. We're making our lives better. For our own future :) And you're right Jiamin. Pra U 1 Science 3 is a short period for us, but everything was fun! Sweet to be kept in mind too! I couldn't bear to leave the school actually. Anyway, all the best for everyone of us! :D
carmen ong said…
all the best for everyone also!anyway, i really miss ssi and you all badly lah. =(