11.05.2011

What's about third day in school?
Orientation ended. ( Actually I can't feel that there was any orientation? lol. =.= )
Know what's our class and who is our form teacher. Luckily, is Pn Khoo. =)
Guess. There's how many person in my class?
....
....
Answer is...
12 person only! lol.
So I think that we should never worry about our ranking in class during exam, cause we all sure will in top 12! haha. XD
And the most important things is...
10 of us are from SSI!
1 is from SAB, and another one is from Sri Rahman i think?
And most of us are waiting for JPA. So what would happened to the number of students in our class after the JPA result coming out? Nobody will know. XD
But I think form 6 life is really busy and stressful. I seriously feel that. Need to active in so many activities and score excellent result in STPM, form 6 life's really tough!
However, I think I begin to love my class now, cause most of them are my friends!
I doubt if I transfer to some other places later, would the life there be much more tougher? No friends I think, all are strangers. Tougher syllabus? Full of test and assignments? Much more stressful?
Everything need to start all over again.
So, what I can do now is just waiting! Everything is fate. Just follow.
Went for singing today. Nice to meet you again! ;D

Comments