I MISS SSI and FRIENDS! ='(

Seriously, I MISS SSI BADLY!!! ='(
I miss the school environment, the teachers (some are just like my friends XD), and the most important things is... MY DEAR FRIENDS! T.T
I really miss ssi friends alots wey. ='(
Even thought there are some sad or pecet incidents happened in my secondary school life, but, secondary life is still the best! Being together with best friends, chit chat all the day, singing, study and pia together at the last minute of the exam, eating and having tuition together.... huh, making me so sad now. ='(
Feeling sad when I saw there are some gathering that I can't attend, but I hope to attend.
Feeling sad when I saw all the form 6 friends having fun in some activities but I can't involve in the activities, and share their happiness. But I don't think they will remember me. =(
Feeling sad when my best friends are not around me when doing some activities, even thought i know that I'm not the only one who having the same feeling. Really sorry for my best friends also, sorry, I can't accompany you when you need somebody. Sorry.  =(
Feeling sad when I was alone, and I know if my best friends are here, they won't abandon me. Am I right, my best friends? =(
I trust you all. =P
The sad feeling is coming out of sudden, is it consider as emo?
Don't want lah, I don't like emo. =(
But I'm really feeling down now.

So,what I want to say is~
I MISS SSI! and my FRIENDS there! =(

Comments

Zhi Yu said…
Dont sad jiamun..You sure will have another new and fun life at ur new college one.. just face that maybe u will realise everything is just fine.. jiayou 替你打气...加油...
carmen ong said…
thanks lotz yu er!miss you all.=(
btw,jiayou for your form 6 life!enjoy! =D
carmen ong said…
This comment has been removed by the author.