JPA Interview

What should I say about it?? Erm... Overall, it's just... Not really okay I think. @@
Let's talk about my interview! Flash back....
1.15pm, reached UTM hall, and saw mok! Then went into the wrong hall, can't find the place for interview. Nobody knew where's the place. After that, just follow 1 of the 'friend' (not really know her, but we both 'lost' together in the UTM hall! XD) and reached the place for interview. Met with Zhi Huey! Really surprising cause we were in the same group! Really felt lucky and happy. Searching my name on a board and signed. At the same time, I found that Yin Xin was in the same group with me also! We're all in panel 2! My group consists of 5 people, 3 chinese, 1 pretty malay and 1 indian girl. That means all the chinese girls in my group (including me) are from Foon Yew(2) ! Hurray for FY2! Really super lucky! Cause we all know each other although I never have a chance to talk with Yin Xin in primary school before. But I really know her! And she know me also! =D
Chat happily with each other. Then met Xiao Wen! She came so early! After that, a person called us go inside a room. Arranged the documents and took our number. Went upstairs and sat outside the room. The whole process was very fast. And soon, we went into the interview room. Oh yea, Yin Xin number 1, I'm number 2, the malay girl number 3, indian girl number 4, and Zhi Huey number 5. We sat according to our number, after the interviewer saying something ( actually I didn't hear what he said cause I was trying to calm myself at that time) and finally, the interview START! =S
After Yin Xin introduce herself, it was my turn now! Introduce myself in bm, but suddenly got stuck when I mentioned about my family. I forgot the word -anak tunggal. ISH! I stopped and i can feel that the room is really super quiet and I think I can hear my breathe clearly. Scary loh. Then after that I just simply bla bla bla something and my intro was really short! After introduction, one of the interviewer gave us one ques- Seorang pelajar yang mendapat scholarship telah gagal seramai dua kali dalam ujian ( I think the question is roughly like that cause actually I not really understand his question =.=) , apakah pendapat anda? Yin Xin be the 1st who answered the question. And I just followed her answer by saying agree, cause it was really what I can think of. How stupid am I?! But I really can't think of other answers. And the following person also answered in the same way. I think the interviewer'll think that why this group people all answer in the same way?! Next, reached the discussion section. Our title- Suggest the way to minimise the numbers of fatal accident. We were given 5 minutes to discuss with each other. After 5 minutes reached, started to voice out the point. Zhi Huey be the 1st, Yin Xin be the 2nd person. And they were really kena shoot by the interviewer badly. Really scary. Really is like say this cannot, say that also cannot. They mentioned about drivers, but then the interviewer said how you make sure everyone obey? If mentioned about improve the condition of roads, then they'll say then we should save the money for scholarship and use it for that purpose. zzz... Really don't know what they expect us to say. o.O  And it was my turn! First I said increase the number of lamp since mentioned about driver kena shoot, campaign also kena shoot, then I tried to say a different things loh. Then 1 of the interviewer said do you think it's the main cause of accident? Then I said the main cause is the attitude the drivers, then he asked why I mentioned about lamp, then I said it's one of the cause also. This cannot, that cannot, if he guides me like this, then the topic will jump back to driver again mah. I don't hope to kena shoot by you all yeh. Then I mentioned about long bus driver point. Really cold sweat. Luckily they didn't shoot me on this topic again. Oh! One of the interviewer is really nice. Saw all of us looked so tension, then gave us a candy. ha.XD  The indian girl really very nervous when she mentioned about her points, we all can hear clearly she kept rubbing the candy. After that, the interviewer who was kept shooting people ( we think he is a lawyer so he used to shoot people, ha XD )  asked me a question- what's your hobby? I just said reading newspaper, and he said he not consider it as a hobby, then i said surfing internet, then he said it's not a hobby also. Finally, I said reading. And they asked me I like to read what kind of book. Cause I really scare they will ask me the question on this topic, so I said I like to read chinese novel, the purba lama one. ha. Then they can't ask anything about it! =D
At last, they asked us to give a reason why should they give us the scholarship. Then i said because I'll come back to serve my country, and I'm hardworking, I think I can cope... I haven't finish my words, then the interviewer cut my words, he said think only? So i said is sure! But I haven't finish my sentence, he asked the next person to answer the question already. D:
Then it's FINALLY over already! yeah! I managed to shake hand with the indian interviewer only. Relieved!
I think the expression of interviewer was like.... erm.... don't know how to say. Not really good feeling? Hope I'm wrong! haha.XD
It's all about my jpa interview. I think I perform, not really good.
Anyway, the most important things is- over already! Really happy! The only things that I can do now is pray hard! I don't mind to get local scholarship, just give me any scholarship for pharmacy, ok? =D
Pray hard pray hard! Jiayou and best luck! =D   
Give me a scholarship please. Thanks! =D

Comments